Convention Center Information
“Dedicated to Exceptional Customer Service, Delivered with a Warm and Innovative Approach.”
- Mission Statement
The St. Charles Convention Center opened in April of 2005 and is one of the finest full service convention venues in the St. Louis Metro Area and is proudly managed by Spectra Venue Management.
The 154,000-square-foot facility features:
- 66,000 sq. ft. of total exhibit space
- 27,600 sq. ft. of Exhibit Hall space
- Expandable to 35,700 sq. ft.
- 16,200 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom
- 6,025 sq. ft. Junior Ballroom
- 1,200 complimentary on-site parking spaces
- Executive Board Room
- Ability for up to 19 breakout rooms
- Cyber Café
- State-of-the-Art Wireless Technology and Ethernet Cabling throughout
- Guest and Business Services Center
- Attached 296-suite Embassy Suites
- More than 500 hotel rooms in walking distance
- Only 10 minutes from Lambert-St. Louis International Airport
The St. Charles Convention Center also simplifies your event planning with in-house catering, decorating, audio/visual, marketing, and event staffing for meetings and exhibitions.
The award-winning Embassy Suites St. Louis-St. Charles rests adjacent to the Center and offers 296 suites and the Spa Botanica day spa. There are nearly 2,000 available hotel rooms available in St. Charles with nearby attractions including Frontier Park, Historic Main Street, Ameristar Casino and downtown St. Louis; only 25 minutes away.