About Helping Hands for the Holidays
In December of each year, Spectra Venue Management and the St. Charles Convention Center plan and organize the Helping Hands for the Holidays charitable event. First hosted in 2009, Helping Hands for the Holidays seeks to assist in-need members of the community by providing a warm holiday meal, health care services and screenings, winter clothing and personal care item giveaways, activities for families, community resources, and transportation. Thanks to our community partners, the event has grown exponentially over the years with over 1,800 people in attendance at the 2016 event.
CLICK HERE for a printable event Save the Date
What's required to attend?
Helping hands for the Holidays is free to the general public and does not require an RSVP or registration. Simply come during event hours.
Is transportation available?
Yes! Pick-up/drop-off points will be available 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. 12/14. Check back for pick-up and drop-off points.
How can I help?
- Donate winter clothing items such as coats, hats, gloves, mittens, and scarves.
- Donate personal care items including shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, floss, mouthwash, toothbrushes, body wash, soap, and deodorant.
- Start a winter clothing or personal care item drive at your school, church, or workplace. Click here for a flyer to use for your drive!
- Volunteer at Helping Holidays for the Holidays.
- If your organization can provide information or a service to Helping Hands for the Holidays guests, sign-up to be an exhibitor at the event. Click here for the exhibitor sign-up form.
For more information on this event and how you can get involved, please call 636-669-3000.
- Check back for a list of organizations attending in 2017!