- Interact with attendees in a courteous and professional manner.
- Receive and respond to public inquiries and resolve customer complaints or refer the complaint to the Event Manager.
- Operate basic office equipment; the Information Desk may occasionally be designated as a limited-service Business Center.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations involving cash.
- Provide excellent customer service assistance to internal and external clients.
- Exemplify the SCCC and Spectra customer service principles
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Knowledge of local area and local businesses.
- Work effectively in a service oriented environment, subject to frequently changing priorities.
- Understand the organization and operation of the convention center to assume assigned responsibilities.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contracted in the course of work.
- Must be 18 years old.
- Willingness to work weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Position is on call and event driven, with no guaranteed number of hours
- High school diploma or equivalent GED.
- Basic mathematical abilities.
- Basic telephone skills.